Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The High School Years


Time went on and I entered High School. It was there that I met my future husband. I found it difficult to find the Sweet Spot while in High School. There were fewer church events for high school students at the time. Although every time I attended a church event, I was in the Sweet Spot for a short time afterwards. It was just so hard to stay there.



Because of being raised by a single parent, I was career oriented, and I was sure that my future was as a working woman. Perhaps there was life after high school after all.



I graduated from high school attended UW-Madison, and spent the next 3 years working and studying for a career as a fashion designer. Bruce and I got engaged just before I went to spend my final college year in New York City, studying at the Fashion Institute of Technology.

No comments: